I know you know that Vicks VapoRub is great for coughing and congestion when you have a cold. But today’s post is not about that! Today’s post will fill you in on all the other household uses for Vicks VapoRub that you might not know about. Once you do, I bet you will be adding Vicks to your next shopping list. Hint: Just order it from Amazon and you won’t even have to go out!
- You might know that Icy Hot helps with sore muscles, but did you realize that Vicks VapoRub will do the same thing, for less money? Yes, it’s true. For the best sore muscle-soother, stretch those sore muscles and then rub in some Vicks while they’re warm. Ahhhh, relief!
- Vicks will really work miracles on the rough, cracked skin of your feet. Just rub it in before bed and sleep in some socks. Your feet will be softer and smoother in the morning, guaranteed.
- Do you own a cat who likes to scratch your wood furniture? Rub a little Vicks on it. Cats hate the scent so it’ll deter her from scratching that spot anymore.
- I swear by this one: rub a little Vicks on your temples to help take the edge off a pounding headache. It’s so helpful while you wait for pain reliever to kick in!
- Some people swear by this tip: rub a little dab of Vicks VapoRub on a painful zit and let it work overnight. It reduces the pain, redness and swelling while you sleep. It’s definitely worth a try!
- If you aren’t comfortable using too much DEET, try a little Vicks to repel bugs during your next summer evening outside.