I love the way Easter and farmhouse décor fit so nicely together. If you’ve never thought much about combining the two, you should! Here are 9 amazing ideas for a farmhouse-inspired Easter. You don’t even have to have a farmhouse to use these ideas in your home. Check them out!
1.This Easter chalkboard will fit so nicely in your kitchen. And you can make it say whatever you want–don’t feel limited to what is shown in the picture.
2. I adore this mini moss garden. The rustic, galvanized tray is what really makes it farmhouse style. You can find a similar tray at Amazon!
3. Here’s some farmhouse Easter table inspiration that is simply beautiful. It wouldn’t be hard to replicate this for your own table. Find an assortment of plain glass bottles and vases at Dollar Tree.
4. This DIY vintage farmhouse Easter centerpiece would look amazing on a dining table, island, or mantel.
5. Have you got some blue mason jars? If you don’t, you can purchase some at Amazon to put together this farmhouse Easter centerpiece.
6. Make Pottery Barn-inspired glitter eggs for your farmhouse Easter décor. No need to spend a small fortune!
7. Farmhouse Easter décor can be as simple as a free printable in a rustic chalk-painted frame.
8. I love this floral bunny garland! Hang it on a chalkboard or from your fireplace mantel to welcome Easter in farmhouse style.
9. For more lovely tablescape inspiration, check out this blue and white farmhouse Easter table. Something about it is so peaceful and calming! And I’m sure you can find the tulips and branches at Dollar Tree.
Find tutorials and more farmhouse Easter inspiration at the following sites:
An Oregon Cottage Easter Chalkboard
Hearth and Vine mini moss garden
Taryn Whiteaker Spring tablescape
House of Hawthornes vintage Spring centerpiece
Creative Cain Cabin farmhouse Easter/Spring centerpiece
The Home I Create Pottery Barn-inspired glitter eggs
The 36th Avenue free Easter printable
Finding Home Farms floral bunny garland
The Everyday Home blue and white Easter table