1. Log stools in your dining room? Yes!
2. This bed is an amazing way to incorporate logs into your home décor.
3. Use a branch to create a clothes rack in your bedroom. It’s a unique way to repurpose a log in your home.
4. An oak log makes the perfect handrail for the staircase in a Georgia lake house. It just might work in your home, too!
5. Also from the Georgia lake house, this inviting hickory bed from Beaver Creek Furniture.
6. You just need a slice off of a log to make this DIY Wood Clock.
7. Turn a set of logs in differing sizes into a perfect collection of coffee tables. They look great grouped together, but you could use them separately as well.
8. Make an awesome floor lamp from a branch. Here’s a tutorial.
9. Display branches as art. After all, that’s what Nature is!
10. Use small logs to create rods and brackets to hang curtains.
11. Hollow out small logs or branches for candles. Or purchase some here.
12. Here, log slices are used to create a very unique floor design. This would look great for an outdoor space as well.
13. Have you ever seen a cut wood wall? This is truly unique and beautiful.
14. These beautiful bowls are created from small logs. They would make such a pretty display. Amazing!
15. Are a cat lover? Make a comfortable cat tree from a branch. Your furry friends will love it!
16. Make a DIY bird bath for the yard, and the best part is it’s free.
17. Here’s a very unique way to divide a room. It’s definitely a show piece!
18. These reclaimed wood placemats are a rustic and beautiful way to adorn your dining table.