1. It’s always great to show appreciation, and your child’s teacher will definitely feel like “one smart cookie” with this cute gift idea.
2. A free printable will make an ice cream shop gift card even more fun.
3. This fun gift will remind your teacher how much you care every time she takes a sip.
4. What’s more fun and perfect for the teacher in your life than a chalkboard mug?
5. Teachers can always use totes, and this one made by you will really touch her heart.
6. Has your favorite teacher been brown baggin’ it? She’ll love a personalized fabric lunch bag instead. So cute!
7. Paint a plain glass vase a fun color, then fill it with flowers for Teacher Appreciation week. Perfect!
8. Teachers always need pencils, so make pencils more fun by turning them into a pencil bouquet.
9. A magnetic memo board is a fun way to help a teacher remember all the important stuff!
10. Teacher’s reading or sunglasses will be safe and snug in a cute felt eyeglass case you made yourself. See the tutorial at Betz White.
11. Apple Cake pops are incredibly fun and adorable….almost too adorable to eat.
12. With your child’s help, a personalized notepad for his teacher is sure to be a hit.
13. Recycled flowers made from felt, buttons and cardboard will be enjoyed all year long!
15. Turn an empty tin can into an adorable magnetic flower pot for their teacher. It would be particularly cute planted with a strawberry plant.
16. Turn pressed flowers into lovely hanging art any teacher will love.
17. Hide teacher’s favorite candy inside a fun apple jar. What a great idea!
18. Finally, everything a teacher needs in one kit. This Emergency kit has a stain remover, band aids, and even a little chocolate pick-me-up for those extra-long days.