Industrial pipe isn’t just for plumbing anymore! Learn 15 ways you can take industrial pipe to new levels by highlighting it in your home. It just might surprise you how versatile it can be.
1. These hanging beds from Infarrantly Creative are awesome! The hardest part is to build the blocking up in the attic to support them, but this project is a DIY that you can really do. This has to be the cutest boys’ room ever!
2. Plumbing pipe forms the legs and support for a simple but amazing bench. See the tutorial from Tip Junkie.
3. Really loving the look of these Industrial Shelves. This makes an awesome homework spot for the kids!
4. I’ve got just the spot for some industrial shelf built-ins like these. They are perfect next to this black brick fireplace.
5. I could picture these shelves in a laundry room as well, but they also look great in this bathroom reveal. Who knew that industrial pipe would look so cool with glass shelves?
6. This rail system of gold metallic-painted industrial pipe is West Elm-inspired, and it’s genius too!
7. Industrial pipe lends itself well extremely well to curtain rod application. This is also a West Elm-inspired project.
8. It’s pretty easy to make your own paper towel holder from industrial pipe. Here’s how.
9. Here’s an awesome DIY plate rack. Proof that industrial pipe can be beautiful!
10. Let industrial pipe organize your necklaces and bracelets for you. This is a DIY project that is completely customizable.
11. This Industrial Pipe Lamp was inspired by one with a $175 price tag….but you can make one for a fraction of that cost.
12. Industrial wall shelving like this is inspired by Restoration Hardware, but if you make your own you can customize the size and save money at the same time.
13. Here’s a tutorial for DIY Industrial pipe bathroom shelf. The great thing about this shelf is that it is also a towel rack. Score!
14. This DIY Honeycomb Industrial leg table is unique and a perfect conversation piece for your kitchen or dining space.
15. Get inspired by this Industrial pipe coat rack. You could make your own, or purchase here.