Rustic décor is perfect for Fall. If you love rustic décor as much as we here at Pickled Barrel do, you should stick around for today’s post! We have a round up of 12 amazing rustic décor projects perfect for Fall. Get ready to choose a project!
1.A perfect place to start adding Fall décor to your home is on the mantel. This rustic Fall mantel inspiration is simple, yet right on point. The window came from a Habitat for Humanity ReStore, and The Frugal Homemaker made the shutters herself. Add an autumn wreath for the perfect touch.
3. You can’t get much more rustic than with tree branches. These are made into beautiful tea light holders perfect for a Fall centerpiece.
4. Use this rustic wood slice apple chalkboard to write a welcome message, post a menu, or leave a note for your family. It’s all up to you!
5. Wreaths are one of my favorite things, and this rustic Fall wreath is gorgeous! Make one with help from Crafts Unleashed.
6. Say it with a sign! This one is perfect for the Fall and will take you right through Thanksgiving.
7. Here’s an amazing front porch dressed up to the nines in Fall flair. Love it!
8. The Grace House decorated the entry for Fall. It just proves that you don’t have to save wreaths for your doors!
9. You can take a cue from One Sutton Place and make your own Fall woodland frame. Frame a favorite verse, or frame a family picture for the season–it’s perfect either way!
10. Here’s some more rustic Fall porch décor inspiration from The Frugal Homemaker. Love the chalk paint sign!
11. Really welcome Fall with a giant rustic wood sign like this one from The Wood Grain Cottage.
12. Fall is the perfect time to use pumpkins, and they aren’t just for carving. This white pumpkin makes an amazing rustic vase for a Fall floral arrangement.