The farmhouse feel is popular, and for good reason. It’s inviting, relaxing and comforting; never stuffy, boring or formal. If you’re looking for DIY projects to bring a farmhouse feel to your kitchen, look no further. Here are 12 kitchen DIYs you can get excited about!
1.Add a farmhouse feel with a coffee station made from pallet wood. Then just fill it up with your favorite mugs.
2. Even farmhouse kitchens need an organization center. With this farmhouse message board from Seeking Lavender Lane, you can keep on top of all the family goings-on.
3. Barn wood shelving is the perfect home for a collection of Ironstone pottery. This look is so charming!
4. I love this farmhouse accent table from Miss Flibbertigibbit.
5. This rustic crate centerpiece brings farmhouse feel to any kitchen table. It could also house a kitchen herb garden.
6. Turn an old wood crate into a farmhouse cabinet. I think it’s the perfect place to display some vases.
7. Create a cutting board that only looks antique, but still brings plenty of farmhouse feel to your kitchen.
8. My Creative Days shows you how to have some great looking farmhouse bar stools for less than $100!
9. Nina Hendrick shows you how to make a DIY furniture-style kitchen island that exudes lots of farmhouse charm.
10. At Buckets of Burlap, they turned their boring kitchen into a charming farmhouse kitchen in several ways; this amazing reclaimed wood range hood is just one of the things they did.
11. If you want a simpler project, try this burlap table runner.
12. HMH Designs created the look of a farmhouse dining table pretty easily by covering their existing table and bench with some pallet wood. Love it!