I love farmhouse lighting! A house isn’t a home without farmhouse lighting! Because the warmth and ambience that lighting provides is so important. Here at Pickled Barrel we’re all about rustic and farmhouse style decor, so let’s talk farmhouse lighting today. If you need inspiration for some farmhouse light fixtures for your home, you came to the right place. Let’s take a look at what you can find!
1.You may have seen this here before, but it’s worth another look. What better farmhouse lighting could you do than to repurpose old farm equipment such as this milk can funnel?
2. Farmhouse style is all about simplicity. That is reflected in this simple, clean-lined industrial style light used as a bedside lamp.
3. There are a couple of DIY farmhouse light fixtures in this picture. Can you spot them both? You’ll find a link at the end of this post if you want to learn how to make the chandelier or sconce for your own farmhouse.
4. Why not cover a DIY pendant light kit with chicken wire? No one could argue that it’s not farmhouse style!
5. A faux beam was the perfect spot for two DIY farmhouse pendant lights made from repurposed garage sale finds.
6. Mason jars say farmhouse style in a lot of ways. They’re versatile enough to become gorgeous pendant lights in the kitchen.
7. If a pendant light kit + chicken wire isn’t quite your thing, try a vintage wire basket. This is an easy DIY project you could hang anywhere.
8. A butter churn jar makes a great base for a farmhouse-style lamp. All you need a lamp kit to put this together.
Click the links to see more farmhouse lighting inspiration and tutorials for the light fixtures featured in this post:
Knick of Time farmhouse lighting ideas
Prodigal Pieces DIY farmhouse lighting
The Birch Cottage DIY light fixture projects
My Creative Days DIY repurposed kitchen pendants
Shelstring Blog butter churn lamp