1. A large, oval-shaped galvanized bucket in a copper finish is just the right accessory for your hearth. Even if your fireplace is gas, you can’t go wrong filling a bucket like this with some chunky wood pieces just for decoration. I seriously love this look!
2. Utilize the look of galvanized buckets to help you store and organize your child’s toys. These buckets have chalkboard stickers applied for labeling, and they can easily be changed as different needs arise.
3. Here’s a fun idea for inside the entryway of your home, or even outside the children’s play area or near a pool. Wet, dirty or sandy flip flops go in this bucket, and that keeps the wet mess from hitting your floors.
4. Here, a couple of galvanized buckets have been converted into sinks in a lovely rustic modern bathroom. One bucket is used at its full depth, while the other is lower down. Both look awesome!
5. I love the look of this industrial laundry sink, created from a large galvanized bucket. It’s even big enough to serve as a convenient wash station for a small dog.
6. Create an outdoor hang out and entertainment area, and use galvanized buckets as lighting fixtures. They look perfect suspended from rope over a large wooden table.
7. An extra large galvanized bucket with a wooden top makes an amazing coffee table, for indoors or out! See this tutorial for how to make this DIY project.
8. Is it possible that these loaves of bread look more delicious because of the galvanized bucket “shelves” holding them? You can easily use this idea at home!
9. Here is an excellent tutorial to help you convert a galvanized bucket into an awesome, low-budget fire pit made with three tiki canisters, some dirt, glass rock and gravel. It’s so easy!
10. Another easy DIY project is this rustic monogramed pendant light made from a galvanized bucket. See One Krieger Chick for the how-to.