The holidays are here! Time to plan your Christmas porch decor. Today we have some festive inspiration to help you decorate the best Christmas porch ever. Take a look!
Easy Christmas Porch Decor Ideas
1. Christmas porch décor can be beautifully simple! Try using your existing planters to house evergreen boughs and pinecones. Set lanterns on the top, complete with battery-operated candles for safety. It’s a classic and charming look!
JOY Outdoor Wreath Sign
2. Can’t help but smile when you look at this arrangement. Is there a frozen pond nearby?
Christmas Home Tour
3. For a farmhouse feel, you can’t go wrong with a padded rocker and cute Christmas pillow. A crate filled with greenery and pinecones is perfect, as are the rubber boots which are used to hold frosted evergreen boughs.
Simple Rustic Winter Front Porch
4. Here is another example of a rustic porch design. Pine boughs and pine cones, a log, the red lanterns and sleigh all pay homage to the focal point of the arrangement: a rustic piece of deer head art.
Christmas Nesting on the Porch
5. Nesting is what I feel like doing when I look at this Christmas porch décor! Grab a book and cuddle up in that blanket for a relaxing mid-day cup of hot cocoa.
10 Minute Decorating – Chalk Marker Galvanized Maple Bucket
6. Christmas porch décor doesn’t have to take a ton of time! If you’ve got 10 minutes, you can set up a design like this. Use chalk marker to mark some galvanized buckets. Tie a ribbon around the outside and set live Christmas tree seedlings inside, and you’re done!
Vintage Stripe Aged Galvanized Buckets
7. If you have a little more time to spare, add a stripe of red paint to those galvanized buckets. It’s a festive and appealing look for your Christmas porch décor!
How To Make Winter Porch Pots
8. Learn how to make beautifully rustic winter porch pots that you can leave out right through January if you please.
White Pom Pom Christmas Tree Garland Tutorial
9. I am loving this white pom pom Christmas tree garland! It’s beautiful inside or out, but adds unique charm to your Christmas porch décor.
Christmas Front Porch with Rudy
10. I love this charming vignette. A vintage wagon is the perfect vehicle for Christmas porch décor. Add galvanized metal, greenery, red berries and pinecones–or whatever you have around the house. That’s the beauty of it!
DIY – Wooden Planters
11. DIY wooden planters are a great addition to your Christmas porch décor. Decorate them with a reindeer stencil, but if you want to use these planters year round, you could leave that off.
Front Porch Hot Cocoa Party
12. Is this front porch cocoa party for real? Because it should be!
Festive Christmas Porch Planter
13. Rustic Christmas porch decor can start with anything you have around the house–like this charming black planter with white branches, greenery, thrifted gingham fabric, and firewood.
Lit Up Seasonal Planter
14. This rustic Christmas porch planter is definitely festive. Long twigs add height, while also providing a nesting place for magical fairy lights to shine.
Festive Holiday Entryway
15. If you have a small porch, maximize your Christmas porch decor by draping garland and Christmas lights over your front door. Decorated evergreens add volume and provide an inviting welcome for holiday guests.