It’s no secret that teachers do a lot for our kids, but sometimes they don’t get quite enough credit for everything they do. As the summer break approaches and you’re thinking about how to thank your child’s teacher for all they’ve done this year, take a look at these 14 brilliantly easy end-of-year gifts for teachers that they’ll actually use.
1. Get a monogramed mug and fill it with a potted flower picked out by your child.
2. I can attest that teachers and others who work with children LOVE handwritten thoughts from the kids, so this free printable from The Suburban Mom is genius.
3. This printable from Skip to My Lou holds a gift card for Teacher and makes it just that much more special.
4. Here’s another printable gift card holder, but this one is made specifically for an Amazon gift card. Awesome!
5. Teacher’s favorite cookies are elevated to new heights with this free printable packaging.
6. Any teacher would adore this hand-stamped keychain available at Etsy.
7. Help Teacher really relax this summer with this Summer Relaxation kit idea from Skip to My Lou.
8. What teacher wouldn’t love some homemade bath salts?
9. Some lovely scented soaps personalized with this free hands-down printable are just what any teacher needs.
10. Help Teacher enjoy summer break to the fullest with a grab-and-go s’mores kit perfect for picnicking, hiking, camping, or backyard relaxing.
11. Personalize an adorable mug to thank your child’s teacher for helping them “connect the dots.”
12. Kids will have fun helping to make this teacher appreciation Ball jar gift, andTeacher will love to actually use it.
13. Help your child’s teacher pamper herself with a Toe-tally awesome gift like this!
14. For the teacher who really loves Starbucks, My Frugal Adventures has some cute presentation ideas for Starbucks gift cards.