Farmhouse office decor? Is that even a possible combination? Yes! And let me tell you why. Because your home office space doesn’t have to be boring. There are some amazing ways to incorporate farmhouse decor into your office. Farmhouse style goes anywhere! Here are 10 farmhouse office decor ideas that you’re sure to love.
Today we’re feeling inspired by Four Generations One Roof and Digs Digs. Here are 10 of the ways these bloggers incorporate farmhouse decor into an office space:
- A large rustic table serves as the desk. With plenty of open shelving underneath, anything you need is readily accessible. World Market has a beautiful farmhouse desk option.
- The pretty geometric rug is a colorful touch and really gives a nice base to the entire room. You can find your own geometric rug at Amazon.
- The maple filing cabinet provides a stylish farmhouse decor way to hide away important papers. If you would like the warmth of a wood filing cabinet, check out this option at World Market.
- Colorful floral watercolors make the walls in this farmhouse office sing! Amazon has a similar set of three floral watercolor prints you’ll love.
- You don’t have to have an office chair that looks like an office chair in your farmhouse office space. The chair in this home office is actually a dining chair covered with a fabric slipcover. I think I’d much rather sit in that chair!
- The industrial-style bookrack with wire baskets hung on the back wall looks amazing in this farmhouse office space. You can achieve the same look by mounting wire baskets to the wall in a rectangular shape. See our post for other ways to decorate with wire baskets.
- Baskets are a farmhouse style staple. You can never have too many! A seagrass basket works well as a wastebasket in any farmhouse office space.
- Paint color plays an important role in farmhouse style. This office space is done in Sherwin Williams’ Alabaster, but a pale gray would be lovely as well.
- I love the use of the wood tray on this farmhouse desk to corral some pretty green items you might not normally find in an office space. But a farmhouse office is definitely cozier and more relaxed!
- If floral wall art isn’t appealing, try showcasing your business focus or interests in the wall art for your office space. I love the blue prints in this office. Don’t be afraid to incorporate pops of color in your design.
Leave a Reply