1. Could these gilded succulent pots be any more perfect? With a few plastic pots, some tape and a can of gold spray paint, you can easily make your own.
2. I would never have thought of making a planter from clothespins and a tuna can, but it looks seriously cool!
3. Take some plain old pots to a whole new level with gold foil lettering. How can this plant not survive?
4. Suspend some planters from a copper pipe, and you’ve got a very contemporary indoor hanging garden.
6. Vintage Revivals shows you how to make your own eclectic leather and brass hanging planter. Love the teardrop shape!
7. Bleached bell cups are painted and turned into some adorable little succulent planters perfect for an office desk, because they bring in a little of the outdoors without getting in your way.
8. Planters don’t have to be round. Handmade clay pots can be made in whatever shape you want. These are shaped like houses. Don’t they make you smile?
9. A DIY Spring planter can be as simple as dipping a terra cotta pot into your favorite Spring color paint. Hide the line between colors with a little jute or a piece of twine.
10. Get an old wheelbarrow and turn it into a fantastic Spring planter to enliven a dull corner of your yard. I love this idea!