Rustic can definitely be beautiful, and here are 22 rustic wedding inspirations to prove it.
1.This wedding tablescape is beautiful, combining rustic touches like the tin-look chargers, antiqued table and greenery with the elegance of the color purple, pillar candles, and platinum silverware.
2. You can also combine rustic with industrial with beautiful results, like this rustic birch centerpiece on an elegant table set against the backdrop of an industrial brick wall.
3. A desert-inspired bouquet is beautifully rustic. Can you spot the cactus in it?
4. This bride was daring enough to wear a leather belt with her wedding dress.
5. A beautifully simple, rustic wedding cake atop a wood slice. I love it!
6. A very romantic wedding held in a rustic ranch setting. Part of the beauty of a rustic theme is that you can take advantage of the natural setting. It’s less work!
7. This rustic ladder was the backdrop for a wedding photo shoot. Amazing.
8. Love the setting of this farm wedding. Everything down to the blue glass, mismatched chairs, and pears on each plate is perfect!
9. Here’s a wedding cake with a rustic, summery theme.
10. This wedding luncheon tablescape is extremely rustic, but no less beautiful! The greenery is used so well that I don’t miss the flowers.
11. At the same wedding, fresh herbs were offered for tossing instead of rice. What an interesting idea!
12. Beach weddings make lovely rustic settings. Here, even the rocks are used as part of the buffet.
13. Getting married in autumn? Take advantage of a pumpkin patch for a rustic setting.
14. Another beautiful autumn setting. Burlap, wood and baskets are all used to offer a warm, rustic welcome to the guests.
15. Another daring bride used rustic buffalo plaid as part of her wedding wear.
16. Who needs cake? This bride chose rustic decorated sugar cookies, and they’re beautiful!
17. An old barn was the setting for this beautiful wedding. You really can think outside the box when deciding where to have your wedding celebration!
18. This wedding was held in a converted warehouse space in Brooklyn. Amazing!
19. Could this classic American-themed wedding be any more perfect? I don’t think so!
20. Sometimes rustic can center on just one color palette. This one is country blue, and it’s gorgeous.
21. Something I would never have thought of pairing is rustic and bohemian, but look at the gorgeous color palette!
22. Another awesome pairing? Rustic and vintage! More proof that you should definitely think outside the box when planning your rustic wedding.