1. Over at HGTV, you can learn how to make a coffee table from reclaimed wood. This one is on wheels, so when you need to move it it’s easy to do. This coffee table has a nice rugged, heavy look.
2. DIY Vintage Chic shows you how to put together this amazing Vintage Whitewashed Coffee table from old wooden crates. It’s simply gorgeous!
3. I love this Oxidized X Coffee Table! The beautiful gray weathered appearance is not hard to achieve with the tutorial from The Friendly Home.
4. This Old House shows you how to make this stunning Hairpin Leg Coffee Table from reclaimed wood. It has a very high-end appearance, but only costs about $70 to make!
5. Rustic Industrial defines these side tables developed by Lowe’s. You can easily put two of them together to form a coffee table.
6. A leftover wood pallet and custom-cut piece of glass make up this DIY rustic coffee table. The contrast of the wood and the glass give it a striking look.
7. Have you ever considered upcycling an old wooden spool into a coffee table? Over at The Crafter’s Cottage, they did just that, with amazing results!
8. Beautiful birch logs and sanded grout were used to make this stunning example of a rustic coffee table. Over at Better Homes and Gardens, you can learn how to make your own.
9. This substantial DIY coffee table from Love Grows Wild can literally come together in an afternoon.
10. A DIY rustic coffee table made from an old window is as gorgeous as it is unique. This might be my favorite of the list!
11. Put some hairpin legs on an old wooden pallet, and that gives you the basic set up for this DIY rustic coffee table. It’s got handy built-in storage for your favorite coffee table books.
12. This very unique coffee table from A Beautiful Mess is simple to make but looks awesome! All you need are some 2x4s and hairpin legs. The wood is sealed in its natural color with a Polycrylic protective semi gloss.