Baby food jars should never be thrown away, because there are just too many genius uses for them! It seems like somebody comes up with more uses all the time. So take a look at these 9 great things you can do with old baby food jars. There’s something here for everyone!
1.Don’t pay an arm and a leg for one of those magnetized spice jar systems, because you can totally make your own using old baby food jars. See how cute and easy it can be at One Lucky Pickle.
2. Have you ever taken an individual cupcake to a special friend on her birthday? I have, but I’d wish I’d thought of this adorable idea first!
3. See how to convert a baby food jar into a nifty nail polish remover just like professionals use over at One Good Thing by Jillee.
4. Grow a kitchen herb garden in baby food jars and keep fresh herbs handy for whenever you need them.
5. Homemade candles made in baby food jars make such adorable little gifts, don’t you think? The fabric topper really makes them special.
6. Use baby food jars as individual cheesecake servers. It’s instant portion control that no one will complain about because they are just too cute!
7. Make an adorable crayon organizer by painting the insides of baby food jars different colors. The kids will love this, maybe even enough to keep their crayons picked up!
8. Customize your own salt and pepper shakers from baby food jars. Dream a Little Bigger shows you how easy it is to create these with Folkart Enamels paints and stencils.