The rustic, rugged look can be used in lots of home décor, including your coffee mug storage! Here are 12 rugged ways to store your coffee mugs. Have fun choosing which one you’d like to try!
1.This wood pallet coffee cup holder is an easy DIY. Stain or paint it, embellish it any way you’d like, and add hooks to hang your coffee mugs. There you go!
2. What goes better with your mugs than some spoons? Use spoons for hooks to make this rugged coffee mug holder. Love the idea!
3. Shanty 2 Chic shows you how to create this DIY coffee mug rack that would be a perfect fit in a farmhouse kitchen.
4. A simple, clean piece of wood with a beautiful grain really sets off this collection of coffee mugs beautifully.
5. Here’s a lovely piece of inspiration: a simple white A-frame coffee mug display unit from Pineapples & Coffee Cups.
6. This lovely house-shaped shelf from A Beautiful Mess might be just the display piece you were looking for.
7. This rugged looking tower of hooks holds lots of coffee mugs in a small space.
8. Try a metal coffee mug tree for the perfect rugged look for all your cups.
9. Here’s another coffee mug tree inspiration, but this one hugs the wall and looks even more realistic.
10. Over at My Champagne Taste, they turned the tiny drawers from an old chest into individual coffee cup nooks. Unique!
11. Turn an old wooden drying rack into a coffee cup display with just a simple coat of paint in a bright color.
12. From May December Home, take an old wooden tool box and use it to hold your coffee mugs. The rugged look is perfect, and as you can see, there are three different ways to display your mugs with this one piece.