1. What’s more perfect for a rustic farmhouse than this wood plank wall reading nook? The rustic pendant light adds the perfect touch with just the right amount of light.
2. Personalize a pallet wood signboard with your favorite phrase.
3. This adorably rustic paint stick basket is easy to make and gives your dining table the perfect farmhouse flair.
4. This rustic farmhouse stepladder side table from Funky Junk Interiors makes the perfect master bedroom reading table.
5. The Turquoise Home shows you how to create the perfect farmhouse shelf display. Seriously, you can’t go wrong!
6. You’ll spend inordinate amounts of time in your farmhouse-inspired laundry room. Wire laundry baskets under a table are the perfect folding and sorting spot.
7. This DIY Necklace Holder is easy to make and almost elegant with its array of beautiful knobs. Its the perfect addition to a farmhouse bedroom.
8. No farmhouse table would seem complete without DIY mason jar candles. Pick up a candle-making kit at your local craft store. Embellish your candles with an assortment of ribbons, burlap or twine to match your décor.
9. Outfit a rustic wooden crate and use it by the back door as a shoe holder.
11. Liz Marie Blog has cozy DIY farmhouse kitchen décor, including great ideas for holding and displaying your favorite kitchen tools.
12. Easily incorporate these DIYs into your farmhouse décor. An old stepladder holds quilts, and an old window frame displays artwork.
13. Create an amazing farmhouse-inspired gallery wall. Lillian Hope Designs shows you how.
14. Finish this DIY Coffee Table in distressed gray paint for the perfect farmhouse look.
15. Cherished Bliss shows you how to make this DIY industrial farmhouse bathroom sign.
16. This is the perfect farmhouse table, and you can totally DIY it! Find the plans here.