1. Make these beautiful rustic candle sconces, using wooden boards and mason jars. Tutorial found here.
2. Replace your current pocket sliding door or regular door with a reclaimed wood barn door. Black iron hardware adds the perfect rustic décor.
3. Concrete sinks and counters bring a great rustic look. Remember that concrete can be stained in a variety of colors and finishes.4. Use an old board paired with beautiful cabinet pulls to hang jewelry or towels. It’s rustic and unique!
5. Channel your inner Joanna Gaines and use shiplap boards on the walls.
8. Old leather straps can be repurposed as drawer pulls. If they are studded with brass tacks, all the better.
11. Exposed beams on a bathroom ceiling really bring the rustic decor, but better yet, they’re unexpected too.
14. An old log makes a beautiful, rustic place to sit while the kids are in the tub.
17. An antique wooden step ladder is a great way to hang towels.
18. Use a reclaimed window frame for a bathroom mirror.
19. Anchor mason jars to part of a reclaimed pallet to hold all those little bathroom necessities. It’s rustic and saves lots of counter space.
20. Bring rustic decor to your bathroom with antique baskets for hanging storage.
21. Add extra shelving by creating a pallet shelving system. Lots of ideas can be found here.